Also included in
- This preschool unit teaches Spanish from lessons centered on the traditional song *Los pollitos dicen." To get an idea of what is included in this resource, download Unit 1 for FREE. Each unit builds on the other.Your purchase includes four units. You can see the unit outline and stories on mySpanis$40.00$49.00Save $9.00
- Save $$$ by buying the following all at once!Los Pollitos Dicen Units 1-4 (Year-Long PreK -2nd Grade Curriculum)Video Upgrade Package for Los Pollitos Dicen$65.00$74.50Save $9.50
- Get everything you need for at least a year of PreK - Early Elementary lessons, at a discount!This bundle includes:5 Spanish Story UnitsComplete Rainbow Calendar KitClassroom Supplies LabelsClassroom Activities Poster Set$105.00$121.00Save $16.00
Teach your Preschool and Elementary Spanish learners about, , and with this comprehensible Spanish unit!
In this unit, you'll get lesson outlines and ideas, visuals, and printables for providing rich language in context to young Spanish learners.
The three lessons focus on food, me gusta, tengo hambre, and colors. I teach through storytelling, games, songs, and movement, and the lessons here are adaptable for the classroom or homeschool students.
Included in your purchase:
- 4 printable mini-books with QR Codes that link to Audio (narrated by a native speaker)
- 3 videos with comprehensible stories (narrated by a native speaker), and also available in PDF form
- 4 Dice Game Boards
- Bingo Cards for la comida
- Vocabulary Picture Cards
- 20+ Activity Pages
- Teacher's Guide
- Editable home assignment sheets
Get a glance here for:
My preschool units are designed to provide a hands-on, movement-rich, and story-based experience that emphasizes language in context. They are adaptable for classes, small groups, and homeschoolers, and are easily adaptable for distance learning as well!
**I estimate that this unit will last 3+ months, for PreK or Early Elementary classes meeting 1-2x per week for 30 minutes. Obviously, this will vary depending on how often you meet and for how long.
To know if this unit is right for you, please see the preview to see what vocabulary is included and what vocabulary it builds upon.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and
leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you
feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches: