A bundle of bilingual Spanish teaching materials to teach the concept of living and non-living.
- Sorts (2 with realistic clipart, 1 with photos for a small group cooperative learning activity),
- Vocabulary Cards to teach what animals need to survive & various animal habitats in Spanish and English (English version has blue text for ESL bridging)
- Clip art + suggestions for use in an anchor chart for those, like me, who can't draw well
- Journal activities where students complete a checklist to determine if something is living or non-living
- 2 emergent readers to reinforce living and non-living