These reader response questions are based on the biography 'Lost City: The Discovery of Machu Picchu' - in the Scott Foresman Reading Street Fourth Grade Reading Book for Unit Five Week Two.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Answer keys for tri folds
3. Summary writing plus writing prompt
4. Spider web - graphic organizer
5. Character trait activity
6. Graphic organizer for expository prompt
7. Two writing prompts ( text to self/ text to the world)
8. Author's purpose activity
9. Vocabulary sheet ( meanings and words match up)
10. Vocabulary / synonyms and antonyms circles
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.