This resource is a novel study ( comprehension and vocabulary) based on the story by Andrew Clements - 'Lost and Found'. This resource has all you need to teach in-depth comprehension skills for this novel. It has all the comprehension questions, some activities, vocabulary activities and quizzes that cover a range of skills. It has 39 pages of actual students work and the rest 10 pages are answer keys.
Included in this packet are -
1. Prediction of story activities
2. Author study activity
3. Comprehension questions for each chapter grouped as follows (1-5, 6-10, 11-15,16-20 and 21-25)
4. Answer keys for the comprehension questions
5. Open response questions and activities for each chapter.
6. Vocabulary activities - definition and context clue meanings for
each chapter in the story
6. Vocabulary quiz for each chapter plus answer keys
7. Chapter summaries
Get the other Lost and Found resources from my store by clicking the links below -
Lost and Found Novel Study
Lost and Found Novel Activities