Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Take a dive into Hispanic culture with this fun and thought-provoking lesson plan about Lotería! Students will learn the cultural significance of Lotería in the Spanish-speaking world and translate those ideas to U.S. culture by creating a modern-day, U.S. themed Lotería. This lesson plan lasts between 1-2 class periods for most classes.
Included in the zip folder are:
- complete lesson plan with LOTE objectives, structure, materials and other helpful info
- a Power Point presentation that is colorful, engaging and matched up with the student packet
- student packet that walks each student from the beginning to the end
- everything is colorful and engaging!
- grading suggestions for the lesson
**If you do not own a Lotería set, I HIGHLY recommend you purchase one or borrow one. They can be found in variety on Amazon and can usually be shipped within just a few days.**