MLA broken down by topic:
(1) MLA: How It's Done - 1 page visual with instructions on how to format any Word document into MLA format.
(2) 15 essays that are not in MLA format - plentiful practice for students to help learn and reinforce tedious MLA rules.
(3) Bibliography How-To - a quick glance at how to format book, internet, and periodical bibliography entries (the three most tested on state testing).
(4) 2 practice bibliography worksheets with key
(5) Essay in proper MLA format - great to refer to while teaching MLA concepts
(6) In-Text Citation Practice - 1/2-page worksheet with key to help teach and reinforce the proper way to cite work in the body of the report.
(7) Quotes Handout - a one-page handout with a quick overview on embedding quotes into an essay or report. Refer to free "Quotes" PowerPoint on my site for a complete and thorough overview.
File provided in Word 97 format so you can easily cut and paste to customize lesson plans and worksheets.
Need some test questions that model the State test to help reinforce to test MLA concepts? Refer to "Lots of MLA Testing."