This activity kit includes several resources you can use to accommodate your Louisiana Purcahse, Lewis and Clarke, and Sacagawea unit!
The following activities are included:
- Center Cards, brochure, and comprehension questions- students will travel around the room learning about these subjects. Then, students will complete comprehension questions and an interactive brochure.
- Organizers- Sometimes it just helps if we organize the information we learn, which is why I included several types of organizers you can use with your students. I've included a few 3-2-1's, venn diagram, 5 w's, and a fact vs opinion organizer.
- Glyph- My students love completing glyphs, which is an easy way to get an informal assessment grade in! Students will answer the 5 quick questions and then color in their response. A key is included.
- Comic Strip- Students will create a comic strip about the Louisiana Purchase
- Writing Craftivity- Students are given the chance to pretend they're traveling back in time with Lewis and Clarke. They will create the cute mini craftivity to accommodate their written response. Please check out the picture to get a better idea of the writing craft.
Please check out the preview to see a glimpse of what this packet includes! If you have any questions, please let me know! :)