Louisiana's Way Home by Kate DiCamillo Novel Study
4th - 6th
What educators are saying
This group of students loved the discussion questions and writing prompts. This group of students enjoys writing, so the prompts were perfect for independent practice.
We are currently using it to get back in the swing of things before home school starts back. My daughter loves how it makes her think & is not just multiple choice.
Louisiana's Way Home by Kate DiCamillo is a wonderful novel filled with lessons on friendship, belonging, and finding who you are.
There are 42 pages of discussion, writing, quizzes, and activities in this packet.
Please view the preview for more information!
- Pre Reading Questions
- Discussion Questions
- Writing Prompts
- 7 Comprehension Quizzes (multiple choice with free response)
- 10 Vocab Lists (fill in the blank: synonyms, antonyms, definition)
- Full Vocabulary List
- Crossword Puzzle
- Matching Quiz
- Word List for Crossword/Matching
- Cover Analysis
- The Curse of Sundering Analysis
- Traits of Louisiana
- Character Analysis on Granny, Burke, and others
- Louisiana vs Other Characters
- Pinocchio vs Louisiana (venn diagram)
- You vs Louisiana (venn diagram)
- Betsy Allen vs Blue Fairy (venn diagram)
- Who Am I? Activity
- Louisiana, Florida, and Georgia Worksheets
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.