Love Bug Valentine Themed Math and Literacy Activities What’s Included:
• ‘Love Letters’: Both upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet, along with letters sound cards
• Valentine Vocabulary Words: Use to introduce vocabulary, read/write the room, and to encourage little one to write while making their own valentines or in journals.
• ‘Cupid Counting Activities’: Valentine themed number cards up to 30. Use to play “war”, put in numerical order, use to put numbers in a sequence/figure out the numbers that come before and after a particular number, count out items using 1:1 correspondence, and to match the number cards to ten frames (up to 20) and tally marks (up to 10).
• Two student-recording sheets to write numbers in a sequence and to write numbers that come before and after.
• I have Who has Valentine themed game up to 12. Any card can start. That will be the ending card.
• Tender-hearted 10 frames: Use mini erasers/heart candy or with the counters provided.
• Box of Chocolate Shape Match: Both file folder/cookie sheet versions and student- recording versions are included.
• Two of a Rhyming Kind: Students put the match pieces of broken hearts together to match rhyming pictures. A student-recording sheet is included.
• Happy Hearts Visual Discrimination Game: Students match the hearts. Use on a cookie sheet or make into a file folder game, if desired.
• I have Who has Color Hearts Game
• Valentine Colors Emergent Reader: Two versions are included to encourage reading color words or recognize and match colors.
• Two Valentine Crafts: ‘Bee Mine’ and Lady Love Bug Craftivities with patterns and directions