6 simple and easy math and literacy activities/centers to use for the week of Valentine's Day.
These activities are suitable for 1st grade and early 2nd grade.
* Sweet Syllables - Sorting words into 1, 2 and 3 syllables *Includes worksheet*
* Sort it Out - A noun and verb word sort. *Includes worksheet*
* Love Poems - Acrostic poem templates for 'FRIEND' and 'VALENTINE'
* Love Bugs Count - Counting in 2s beginning from 1. *Includes worksheet*
* Love Bear Dominoes - Match 2-digit numbers with its base-ten block form
* Love Bug Number Match Craft - Students match numerals with word and expanded form on a Love Bug craft.
Please look at the preview and ask any questions before purchasing.
Visit my blog Classroom Chit Chat
for more teaching ideas and freebies!
All content can be downloaded and printed for your own personal classroom use. You may not resell or claim this product as your own. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.