Who doesn't love getting a love letter or a Valentine?? Use this interactive activity featuring fun love letters that are stamped and ready to be mailed (with cast of adorable animals) in your therapy sessions. It's perfect for mixed groups!
You can use the materials in any way you please but it's designed to be used as a game. No one can resist a little friendly competition :)
This product can be used to practice labeling, describing (along with Sara Smith's EET) and/or articulation practice!!
This download includes:
- printables and instructions for making interactive mailboxes
- 240 love letters (that serve as articulation cards) for sounds /l/, /k/, /g/, /s/, /f/, /r/, sh, ch, j, /b/, /p/, /t/, /d/ Great for kids at the word, phrase, sentence or reading level of articulation therapy!
- 10 wild cards that shake up the game
- 10 describing cards that can be used to create a deck to use along with EET
- Explicit directions for prep (with photos) and directions multiple ways to use this product.
So many cards you can play again and again without it feeling repetitive!
This can be used for 3 totally separate activities and to address multiple skills. When played as a game, (either at the end of the session or when a set timer rings) the person with the most love letters in their mailbox at the end wins!
Enjoy!! If you think of even more ways to use this product, please let me know by posting on my facebook page www.facebook.com/puttingwordsinyourmouth or show me by tagging me in a photo on instagram @puttingwordsinyourmouth!
I love hearing from you!
For more from me, check out my blog
You can also catch me on
Thank you for choosing my products for your practice! I’m honored to be in your therapy room!