A book companion for: Love Monster by Rachel Bright.
This is a book companion to be used in conjunction with the books. You will need to purchase the book if you do not already have it.
This resource targets: wh-questions, following directions, antonyms, verbs, adjectives, describing, comparing/contrasting, categorizing/grouping. There is also a craft included in which students can create their own love monster!
The following items are included:
- 11 wh-questions about the story
- 1 step directions and 2 step directions (coloring a love monster activity)
- 10 puzzle sets of opposites
- student worksheet with fill in the blank sentences and a monster body included to create a love monster (4 different monster body outlines)
- list of adjectives and verbs (to be used with fill in the blank activity-if needed)
- category card game (3 rounds)
The information provided in this resource is in SPANISH only. There is a ENGLISH only version available for purchase as well as a bundle with both versions available.
If you have any questions before purchasing, please don’t hesitate to email and ask!
Visit our Instagram @LOLspeechtherapy for more therapy ideas