- Now you can save $$ on our read-alouds! We have bundled the perfect set of February read-aloud lesson plans for kindergarten and first grade. This monthlong read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities$12.50$17.50Save $5.00
- You can save 30% by purchasing our entire year of interactive read-alouds for kindergarten and first grade. Our titles include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans help you meet literatu$90.00$170.00Save $80.00
- We are excited to announce our Special Edition 2020 Valentine's Read-Aloud Bundle for $7.00, regularly $12.00! These newly updated interactive read-alouds are teacher favorites bundled into one convenient, super cute pack. This read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions,$7.00$11.00Save $4.00
- We are excited to announce our Special Edition 2020 Teacher Favorite Read-Alouds curriculum in a bundle. These newly updated interactive read-alouds are teacher favorites bundled into one convenient, super cute pack which are perfect for the entire year. Our titles include rigorous text dependent q$72.00$138.00Save $66.00
- Product Description
This read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Love Monster by Rachel Bright
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Examples
- Text Dependent Questions
- Story Map Graphic Organizers
- Feelings Graphic Organizer
- Illustrations/Text Graphic Organizer
- Craftivity Instructions and Pattern
Download our Scope and Sequence to see we have aligned each of our K-1 Interactive Read-alouds with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Kindergarten, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities for K and 1st at a 30% discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here's what our buyers say:
"So easy to use and went along perfectly with the story!"
"Was fun to use with my reading intervention groups for special Valentine's Day celebrations. I used with 1st through 4th grade students."
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our close reading day lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!