Also included in
- Looking to spend the month of February discussing elements of friendship, student favorites and kindness? In this book kit trio, you'll find activities that align to each story as well as offer classroom support for an intentional 4-5 day span of learning to help make connections and make meaning of$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
- Looking for fun and an interactive read aloud, matching lessons and engaging activities that meet various core standards within your week of learning? Look no more, this bundle will have you covered for up to 4 weeks of learning fun during February. You’ll SAVE BIG (35% off) with the Crafting Compre$11.00$18.25Save $7.25
- Hook your little readers with an interactive read aloud, focused mini-lessons paired with matching student response sheets and varied crafts that look amazing on a monthly bulletin board! Each individual kit is built to support you up to 5 days with 5 different activities depending on your classroom$85.00$169.75Save $84.75
This is a read aloud kit that provides you with targeted mini lessons, craft and printables to support varied literacy activities for using the mentor text, Love Monster and the Last Chocolate by Rachel Bright in a Kindergarten or First Grade to support literacy standards and comprehension. This resource was *Updated Jan 2021* Updated Jan 2022*
• Read Aloud Questioning Card for Comprehension
• Lesson Plan Overview (up to 5 Days, 5 Different Activities)
*** includes: how to implement in the classroom & examples
• Love Monster Craft and Written Response options
• Theme: Mini Poster, Response Printables and Chart Activity
• Retelling: Mini Poster, Retelling Cards for Pocket Chart, Sequence Craft or BME Printable
• Character Traits: Mini Poster, Discussion Cards & Response Printable/Character Map
• Connection Response for Sharing
+ Additional Printables: Story Map and Writing Prompt
This resource was created using TEKS, Common Core standards, and experience from kindergarten pacing.
* * * * * MORE FUN RESOURCES * * * * *
Crankenstein Valentine Retelling Craft
* * * * * * CUSTOMER TIPS!
Earn back TPT Credit$ toward FUTURE purchases!
After purchasing, come back to this resource to review it via the Provide Feedback button. It's quick, easy and the best part - TPT gives you points back to use toward future purchases. :)
* * * * * Stay Connected * * * * *