Activity- “Love in the family”
All the students are seated and they each receive a worksheet “Love in the family”. In the space around the people depicted , depending on which of them they have in their close family, the students draw what they most like doing with each member individually. Then the students are seated in a circle. Each of them presents what they like doing with one member of their close family, according to their own choice.
1. Who do we love the most and who loves us the most?
2. What are the ways we can show our closest family that we love them?
3. What are the ways that our close family shows they love us?
4. Is it important to show our close family we love them? Why?
5. How do you feel when you show them you love them? How do they feel?