Students read an article about a Valentine's Day symbol, gather information with a graphic organizer, and then create a project to represent the information. The differentiated materials help you meet the needs of different students in your class.
Three different articles at three levels of text difficulty:
- High: Struck by Cupid's Arrow (Cupid)
- Medium: Have a Heart (hearts)
- Basic: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not (flowers)
A graphic organizer is included for each article.
Three different products at different levels of difficulty:
- High: Write a newspaper article
- Medium: Create a sentence strip mini-book
- Basic: Record facts to make a mobile
You may also be interested in...
Valentine's Day Idioms Printable MiniBook
Sweet Treat Word Work for Valentine's Day
Feedback and/or a rating is appreciated!
For updates on free and affordable teaching resources, follow my store!