These four low-prep ELA Easter-themed centers are a great way to review four key skills in an easy and fun way. They are also perfect for small group instruction during guided reading time.
What makes them low-prep? Each complete center is on one or two pages with minimal color, thereby saving you paper and ink. Just print, cut, and laminate if desired. I've also included completely black and white versions of the centers to use as worksheets, as well as three totally blank sheets for you to program to fit your instructional needs.
In this download, you will get the following:
1. A noun/verb sorting center and a recording sheet.
2. A black and white version of the noun/verb sorting center.
3 A past/present/future sorting center and a recording sheet.
4. A black and white version of the past/present/future sorting center.
5. A long and short vowel sound sorting center
6 A black and white version of the noun/verb sorting center
7. A syllable sorting center
8. A black and white version of the syllable sorting center
9. 3 blank sorting centers for you to program to meet your instructional needs.
To see the companion math Easter Centers, see Low-Prep Math Easter Centers: Peeps All Around
To see other spring resources, visit Spring Resources