Low Prep Summer Speech and Language Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle set includes all of my Seasonal Print N' Go Packs. If you are looking for resources that are LOW PREP and save you time, then this bundle is for you! All of my print n' go packs are black and white ink only, so they are easy to print. You can use these with your speech and language stPrice $40.73Original Price $45.25Save $4.52
- Are you an SLP struggling to find engaging speech therapy activities for your elementary caseload during the summer months? Are you feeling overwhelmed with planning for summer school, summer camp, or ESY services?It can be challenging to find appropriate activities that cover a wide range of goalsPrice $40.80Original Price $51.00Save $10.20
Make themed therapy easier to plan with these summer low-prep activities for speech and language goals! If you are limited on time because of IEPs and assessments but still want to incorporate summer vocabulary in your speech sessions, then you will love all the easy-to-prep summer speech activities in this set.
Are you a speech therapist that has to work ESY services? Work with students K-4th grade age? Need activities to send home with your students over the summer?
These summer speech activities are designed specifically to support the busy SLP working in the Elementary K-4th grades!
There are activities for articulation, categories, wh-questions, vocabulary, grammar, and open-ended reinforcer games to use with your mixed groups.
This summer print n’ go pack was designed to give you your time back! This collection of summer speech activities keeps the engagement high and the prep minimal! With the ink-saving black and white design, you easily print what you need for your session.
Perfect for students who are struggling with their language therapy targets, the kit includes a range of activities that can be tailored to meet students exactly where they are at!
⭐ WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- Pages 4: Parent letter
- Pages 5: Dot-to-Dot marker coloring sheet
- Page 6-8: Coloring sheets
- Page 9: Draw or write speech sounds coloring sheet
- Page 10-13: Draw or write category worksheets with blank sheets included
- Page 14-15: Cut and glue summer categories worksheets
- Page 16-20: Comprehension of short story passages working on identifying who, what, where, when, and why
- Page21-23: Expected vs. unexpected behaviors for the library, pool, and beach worksheet
- Page 24-27: Soaking up synonym worksheets with teacher’s copy answer sheets
- Page 28-29: Sunny synonyms fill-in-the-blank worksheets
- Page 30-33: Vocabulary word webs for the beach, picnic, summer & camping
- Page 34:Summer-themed vocabulary word visual poster (Use as a coloring sheet, describing items by attributes, noun functions, and using in grammatically correct sentences)
- Page 35-37: Sweet Treat Multiple Meaning Words contains a list of multiple meaning words and the definitions along with a blank worksheet to draw and write the words
- Page 38-39: Cause/effect cut and glue worksheets along with a draw and write worksheet
- Page 40: Cause/effect draw and write worksheet
- Page 41: Collecting word associations seashell cut and glue worksheet
- Page 42-47: Compare/contrast Venn diagrams for summer-themed vocabulary with blank sheet included
- Page 48-49: Make N’ Take summer-themed popsicle stick puppets
- Page 50-52: Roll & Color summer-themed games
- Page 53-54: Writing prompt template worksheets
- Page 55: Story retell graphic organizer to go along with any summer-themed book. Have your students draw what happened in the beginning, middle, and ending of the book. This is a great visual for story retelling
- Page 56-62: Pronoun + noun/verb agreement summer and camping-themed file folder activity
- Page 63-64: Count & graph summer items to work on more, less, or most
- Page 65-84: Articulation sheets for homework k, f, s-blends, l-blends, s, r initial, ar, er, r-blends, TH, & blank sheet
- Page 85: Put on some SHADES worksheet for /sh/ sound
- Page 86-87: Movie night worksheet for any articulation sound & fluency practice
- Page 88-89: Movie REVIEW writing prompt worksheets
- Page 90: List of summer-themed vocabulary words to help with brainstorming & using with writing prompts
- Page 91-95: Hot summer days BINGO sheets
- Page 96-101: Speech & Language POPS craftivity
- Page 102-107: All about summer flipbook
- Page 108: Credits and related products
If you're looking for resources for your summer speech therapy lesson plans or simply some fun articulation activities, this activity pack is for you! These print n’ go speech therapy activities are designed to help children practice their speech sounds in a fun and engaging way, without the extra stress for you!
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
Love teaching seasonal vocabulary in your sessions? Check out my Seasonal No Prep Speech & Language Bundle and save 10% when you purchase and get no prep for the entire year!
SLPS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I LOVE the vocabulary included in this bundle. I have used this for all of my summer private clients in-person. It's so nice to have manipulatives and activities to cut that are all theme based! "- Liz
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This was a life saver for my extended school year speech students! Thank you!"- Cambria
MORE PRINT N’GO RESOURCES:
- Springtime Themed No Prep Speech & Language Pack
- Winter Themed Print N' Go Speech & Language Activities
- Valentine's Day Themed Print N' Go Speech & Language Activities
- Blooming Into Speech & Language No Prep Pack
- Autumn No Prep,Print N' Go pack
************** STAY CONNECTED WITH ME ***********************
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns!
Get credits to use for future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Visit the My Purchases Page and click the leave a review button. Your account will be credited for future purchases.
Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to hear of new products, exclusive deals, and more!
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
© Felice Clark Speech Pathologist Inc.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.