The package includes:
1. English Lesson for beginners. (.pdf) – 8 pages
2. Answer Sheet (.pdf)
3. audio file (.mp3) – female voice (native British speaker)
About the lesson plan
Target English Grammar: How + adjectives questions (How long/tall/deep etc. + much/many)
Target Vocabulary: Natural world
Presentation: (page 2, 3)
1. Listen to the text and choose a title for each paragraph from the box.
- Tells the story of Gianna and her dog Dr. Strangelove (Doc) who are going hiking in the mountains.
(listening + reading comprehension/ focus on target vocabulary.)
2. Mark the statements T for True and F for False.
(tests how well the information from exercise 1 was understood)
3. Put the words from the box in the correct category.
(Three categories: weather/area/activity. Vocabulary exercise. )
Grammar Box (page 4)
- Full grammar explanations with graphics.
- Usage explained and illustrated with suitable examples
- How + much/ many included. Focus is on how + adjectives
Practice: (pages 5, 6)
1. Make questions for the answers using How long / How high etc.
(Vocabulary/ Grammar exercise)
2. Write words with the opposite meaning.
(Focus vocabulary exercise.)
3. Read the text and fill in the blanks with the words from the box.
(Reading exercise. Targets focus vocabulary. )
Production (classroom activities – page 7) – 3 assignments: pair work, and how + adjective question creation
Credits (page 9)
Visit Our StoreFree ESL/ EFL Plans