This PACKAGE has been updated to adopt a new concept design.
Lesson Goals: At the end of the lesson students will learn how to form and use Present Continuous (for future) correctly.
Also, they will learn important vocabulary about money and shopping (clothes)
Target English Grammar: Present Continuous (for future)
Target English Vocabulary: Money and Shopping
The download contains:
A2 ESL lesson plan in .pdf
Answer Sheet in .pdf
Audio file (listening exercise) in .mp3
Details about the lesson:
Presentation: (pages 2, 3)
1. Listen to Sara’s story and fill in the blanks.
Sara tell us that she and her friend are shopping for clothes. Her friend never likes anything when she tries it for the first time, so Sara knows that they are spending the whole day at the shop.
At least Sara is happy - she is saving some money because she found a nice pair of shoes on sale.
2. Mark the statements T for true, F for false:
3. Write the correct word next to the picture (vocabulary exercise).
Grammar Box (pages 4, 5)
-full grammar explanations with graphics/ pictures.
-suitable examples for the level matching the target grammar for the lesson
-Remember! section for common mistakes, and exceptions to the rule.
Practice:(pages 6, 7)
1. Underline the present continuous verbs used for future.
2. Put the words in brackets in Present Continuous.
3. Put the words in the correct column (Clothes and things, Money and shopping).
4. Make negative sentences and questions.
Production (page 8) – 3 assignments
Credits (page 9)
Visit Our Store
Free ESL Plans