It is a complete, no-prep ready to go lower primary Science Exam, with answers.
The exam contains:
- Living/non living things, labeling
- The things plants need for growth, labeling
- The stages of life in the life-cycle of an animal, labeling
- Food types labeling
- Food types categorizing (students recall from memory)
- Soil types multiple-choice questions
- Stimulus and response labeling and matching
A preview file is available, so you may check the way questions are formatted.
This exam was used with grade 2 English Program EP/ESL students in a private school in Thailand. Strong students were able to score well. Weaker students did less well, so I believe the test is a fair representation of non-English speaking students' ability in basic science.
The whole exam is in Microsoft Word and can be edited.
I hope it is helpful for you.