• Go-dots clearly indicate to children where each letter starts.
• Groups are organized by handwriting instruction, a motor-learning based sequence.
• Group names help children learn and recall correct letter formations.
• Lowercase letter formation guide.
* Sheets can be used as tracing cards for a handwriting station. Children can finger-trace, use dry-erase on laminated sheets, or the teacher can provide clear gel bags for finger-tracing.
* Sheets can be combined to make four groups and used as classroom posters to aid in handwriting instruction and skills.
Posters can be printed on either four pieces of 11”x17” or eight pieces of 8.5” x 11” card-stock in either color or black & white.
Print Path letter font is a single-stroke vertical manuscript that is compatible with either a Zaner-Bloser or Handwriting Without Tears HWT style font and supports your children in learning formations on the three-lined paper they are most likely to encounter.
Purchase of this PDF entitles you to print one poster per student per year for one classroom or homeschool site, up to 25 per year. This resource is for one classroom only. If you would like to purchase for a friend or team member, please purchase an additional licenses at a 50% discount at the checkout.
These Lowercase Letter Group Posters are included with the Winged Writers Bundle
. If you are interested in explicit teaching of handwriting skills you might want to look at CAPITALS FIRST!
and Lowercase at Last!
or multiple other ELA and math materials that support life long legible and automatic handwriting skills @ my store Print Path