These St. Patrick's Day themed literacy centers are sure to get your students excited! Simply print the centers, laminate for long term use, cut & they are ready to be used!
1. Pot of Gold Prefixes- Match the prefix to the base word and then record the new word and the meaning of the word on the response sheet.
2. Sneaky Suffixes- Match the suffix to the base word and then record the new word and the meaning of the word on the response sheet.
3. Compare & Contrast- Compare and contrast a leprechaun girl to a leprechaun boy. Use the venn diagram to record the responses.
4. Over the Rainbow ABC's- Place the word cards in alphabetical order. Then record the order on the response sheet.
5. Synonyms & Antonyms- Match the word cards correctly according to synonyms and antonyms. Then record answers on response sheet.
**I hope your students enjoy these easy to assemble literacy centers! I'd love to hear your feedback :) **