This file contains 8 St. Patrick's Day themed math centers for kindergarten. All of the math centers have a visual directions page for students to reference. I've included color and black and white options as much as possible. Every math centers is aligned to the kinder math TEKS and the kinder CCSS. Here's what you'll get:
1. St. Patty's Roll and Graph: There are two roll and graph games with differentiated recording sheets. One recording sheet is just the graph, the other is the graph plus questions about the data. Color and black and white game cube included.
Standards: CCSS K.MD.B.3, TEKS K.8ABC
2. Lucky Measurement: Students use shamrock counters to measure St. Patrick Day pictures. Counters and picture cards come in color and black and white.
CCSS K.MD.A.1, TEKS K.7A
3. How many more?: Students roll and count horseshoe counters then roll and count shamrocks. Students count how many more shamrocks they have and record. Counters come in color and black and white.
CCSS K.CC.C.6, TEKS K.2GH
4. I Spy Shamrocks: Students walk around the room to find shamrock cards. They count the shamrocks on the card and record. The cards have shamrocks in sets from 0-20.
CCSS K.CC.A.3, TEKS K.2B
5. Roll and Cover 1 More: This game can be played in pairs or independently. Students roll and then cover the pot that has a number 1 more than the number they rolled. The game boards come in color and black and white. This game can also be played as a "Roll and COLOR" game where they color in the pots with a crayon instead of coloring it.There are two versions of the game board: one to use with numbers 1-6 and the other for higher numbers 7-12.
CCSS K.CC.B.4c, TEKS K.2F
6. Roll and Cover 1 Less: This game is played just like "Roll and Cover 1 More" except they work with 1 less.
CCSS K.CC.B.4, TEKS K.2F
7. Spin, Add and Color: Students spin and solve the addition problem. They color in a section of their St. Patrick's Day picture that has the answer to their addition problem.
CCSS K.OA.A.2, TEKS K.3A
8. Spin, Subtract and Color: Students spin and solve the subtraction problem. They color in a section of their St. Patrick's Day picture that has the answer to their subtraction problem.
CCSS K.OA.A.2, TEKS K.3A
Note: If you are a K/1 multiage teacher and you would like the first grade version of these centers you can view them here.
The skills are not exactly the same but if you have a multiage class or if you have kindergarteners who need a challenge, you can pick and choose games from both files. If you'd like both packets I can bundle them for you at a discounted price. Just let me know if you are interested in that!
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing. Visit my blog for free centers every Sunday!
Teachin' Little Texans