Encourage student creativity with…
Lucky Number Seven Shamrock Art!
• White piece of paper
• 7 Shamrocks (provided)
• Materials to color/decorate the shamrocks
1. Think of an art piece you could make with the seven shamrocks – Could you create a dog that uses two shamrocks for ears and one for a tail? Could you create a picture where the shamrocks are the sky?
2. Decorate your shamrocks, and glue them onto your paper. Use markers, crayons or pencils as needed to create the rest of your image.
• Students can practice speaking by verbally sharing their image with the class
• Students can write an opinion piece about their image; I think my art is ______ because _________. Also, ______________.
• Have students create a poem to go with their art piece.