This engaging poetry resource features a fun, Lucky Penny poem. Resource includes a poem poster, pocket chart cards, and a variety of poem formats to fully differentiate. Also includes a poem sequencing activity sized perfectly for interactive notebooks, and a visual recipe poster including a ‘how-to’ writing response for a perfect culminating activity. You can provide extra skill practice by asking students to highlight letters, sight words, spelling conventions, etc. in the poem.
• 1 – Full Page Poem in Color
• 1 – Pocket Chart Poem Set
• 1 – Poem Sequencing Activity (sized perfectly for interactive notebooks)
• 6 – Half-Page Poem Options (solid or traceable font, lined for copying, w & w/o picture)
• 6 – Full-Page Poem Options (solid or traceable font, lined for copying, w & w/o picture)
• 1 – Shamrock Float Visual Recipe (full page)
• 1 – Recipe ‘How To’ Writing Response
Common Core Aligned:
CCSS. RL.K.5, RL.K.10, RL.1.4, RL.1.10, RL.2.4, RL.2.10
Be sure to check out my other Common Core language arts & grammar resources!