Looking for a bulletin board that combines St. Patrick's Day and Music in our Schools Month?! This is the kit for you! Show your students how lucky they are to have music in their schools or in their lives by highlighting the benefits of music.
This kit includes the following:
- Image of finished bulletin board
- Directions and tips for making bulletin board.
- Title posters in 2 options, "We are lucky to have music in our school" and "We are lucky to have music in our lives."
- Letters for printing and cutting out "We are lucky to have music in our school (or lives)." Color and black/white versions are both included.
-Shamrock bunting that says, "Lucky to have music."
- 10 posters highlighting the benefits of music. Color and black/white versions are both included.
- Student response worksheet. This kit includes two options of student response worksheets. One version includes a bunting-style worksheet that students complete. Hang them in the hallway for a dramatic impact. The other version is a standard worksheet. In both options, students complete the following sentence, "We are lucky to have music in our school (or lives) because...." Full sheet and half sheet options available.
Enjoy! If you like this product, please leave feedback! I love to hear from you.
Sew Much Music has a Facebook Page
! Click "like" to follow along for lesson ideas, freebies, craft ideas, and new products.