- This bundle includes 5 Holiday-Themed Math Missions:Cupid's Party (Valentine's Day)Lucky's Road Trip (St. Patrick's Day)Haunted House (Halloween)Thanksgiving Dinner (Thanksgiving)Santa's Helpers (Christmas)Each Math Mission includes 16 to 20 problem solving tasks for students to solve, in order to c$26.75$17.20Save $9.55
Get students excited about math and problem solving while celebrating St. Patrick's Day!! This resource invites students to become "travel agents" by helping Lucky plan his annual road trip to the end of the rainbow, where he hopes to find gold!! Students will complete 16 different math tasks to help Lucky!!
Start out with a letter from Lucky!! In the letter, Lucky asks students to help him plan his ROAD TRIP by completing the different tasks. This will get your students excited and ready to start problem solving!!
There are 16 different tasks for students to complete. Each task is available in 3 different levels, so that you can choose the level that is just right for your students.
Labels, Name Tags, and a Thank You Note from Lucky are also included.
Be sure to check out the preview for a closer look!!
MORE MATH MISSIONS!!
- Cupid's Party (Valentine's Day)
- Haunted House (Halloween)
- Thanksgiving Dinner (Thanksgiving)
- Santa's Helper (Christmas)
Feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org