Also included in
- Teaching kindergarten, first, and second graders all about rhythm can be challenging, but these resources are here to help! These are all of the song, lessons, games, centers activities, flashcards, and more that I have created to teach quarter notes, eighth notes, and quarter rests.Join my free res$55.65$79.50Save $23.85
- As elementary music teachers, we often joke about being stuck in "sol-mi" land. As much as we joke... sol-mi (and subsequently sol-la-mi) do take up a large part of our school days.This product includes all of the songs, flashcards, and games that I use to teach sol-mi and sol-la-mi to kindergarten,$40.00$54.00Save $14.00
Lucy Locket is one of my favorite singing games to use in my classroom. Even my third graders beg for it! This song teaches ta and titi and sol mi la. This is a Duck Duck Goose style game that is fantastic for the elementary music room.
This product includes directions to the game, words to the song with rhythms, words with heartbeats, flashcards for rhythm, flashcards for solfege, and flashcards for notes on the staff.
- Printable PDF with words and heartbeats
- Printable PDF with words and rhythms (with pictures, stick notation, and regular notation)
- Flashcards for rhythm (stick notation and regular notation)
- Flashcards for rhythm with words (stick notation and regular notation)
- Flashcards with rhythm and solfege letters (stick notation and regular notation)
- Flashcards for notes on staff
- Flashcards for notes on staff with words
- Flashcards for notes on staff with solfege letters
You may also like:
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room