These focus wall cards were created to supplement the 2012 Journeys curriculum. They are for Luke Goes to Bat Unit 4 Lesson 17. Half and full page cards are included. The half page cards are just text. The full page cards are anchor charts. Word cards are also included for spelling, vocabulary and high frequency words. The skills covered in this story are listed below.
1.Title- Luke Goes to Bat
2. Big Idea
3. Essential Question
4. Comprehension Skill-Story Sequencing
5. Comprehension Strategy-Visualize
7. Vocabulary Strategy-Antonyms
8. Phonics-Long i (i, ugh, ie, y)
9. Grammar-Subject-verb agreement
10. Spelling Words
11. Vocabulary Words
12. Writing-Fictional Narrative Paragraph
13. High Frequency Words
Click on the preview to get a closer look at this product. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to help.
Check out my other Journeys Units and Activities by clicking on the links below. Look for bundles to save even more!
Journeys Vocabulary Flip Books