These activities are for the 2012 HM Journeys Luke Goes to Bat Unit 4 Lesson 17. All of these activities were created to supplement the basal series. There are activities to be used in stations, small groups, and whole group lessons. I've tried to make all of the activities as ink friendly as possible. All centers include a color and black and white copy. Here is what you will get with this unit:
1. Vocabulary Cards
2. Vocabulary Worksheets
3. Vocabulary Puzzles (color and b&w)
4. Making Antonyms with Luck (color and b&w)
5. Spelling Word Journal Sort
6. Playing Catching with ie, igh, and y ( 2 versions, color and b&w)
7. Sequencing Activities and Response Sheets
8. Swinging into Sequencing (color and b&w)
9. Sliding into Subject-Verb Agreement(color and b&w)
10. HFW 4x Each
11. Story Task Cards and Writing Paper
Click on the preview to get a closer look at this product. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to help.
You can download the Focus Wall headers for this product for FREE! Just click here
to get them!
Check out my other Journeys Units and Activities by clicking on the links below. Look for bundles to save even more!
Journeys Vocabulary Flip Books