Thank you for purchasing the Luna Moth Webquest Layered Book. This product takes students on an engaging journey where they use a kid-friendly website (National Geographic Kids) to research information about the Luna Moth. Your students will be left with a beautiful finished product that they will be proud to show off.
I have included simple step by step instructions that take students through the steps of getting to the correct page on the National Geographic Kids website. Once there, they will research the following information about the Luna Moth:
- Scientific Name
- Endangered Status
- Wing Span
- Life Span spent as Caterpillar
- Life Span spent as moth
- Countries and Continents Where They Live
- How a Luna Moth Protects Itself From Predators
- What Luna Moth Caterpillars Like to Eat
- How Long a Luna Moth is Inside a Cocoon
- What Animal Likes to Snack on Luna Moths
- Three Things a Luna Moth Does Not Have
- PLUS draw a picture of the Luna Moth
This layered book will be jam packed with facts about the Luna Moth and I have no doubt that your students will enjoy showing off what they know in a fun and interactive way.
Thank you again for your purchase of the Luna Moth Webquest Layered Book. I hope that you love it as much as I do.
All pages print on 8.5” x 11” paper, so print it out and get going!
Certified Teacher and Home Educator