This bundle includes both of my Lunar Phases products. **Click on product titles to see a preview of each resource**
Lunar Phases Spoons Game/Science Center
This is an interactive activity designed to help students learn/review the 8 phases of the lunar cycle…in a fun and engaging way!
Contains 27 game cards, instructions for Spoons game & Science Center, Recording Sheet for both activities, and an answer key.
Lunar Phases Task Cards with or without QR codes
Task cards are a fun and engaging way to review concepts with students! They can be used in a Science center, in a game of SCOOT, as a small team competition…the possibilities are endless!
• Phases of the moon – by description and by image
• Cause of the lunar phases and angles of the phases
• Lunar cycle (length; rotation period, revolution period)
• Lunar eclipse
• Waxing vs. waning (meaning of words)
• Perigee (when moon is closest to Earth)
This download includes:
• 24 task cards with QR codes
• 24 task cards without QR codes (same questions as the set with QR codes)
• 3 “Did You Know…?” cards with cool facts about the moon (Great to add as a “brain break” if you’re playing SCOOT with a class larger than 24!)
• Student recording sheet
• Answer key