Also included in
- This bundle of 29 digital for Google Slides™ counseling and SEL activities for distance learning or in-person learning on a device will save you so much planning time AND engage your students! Students develop their social-emotional skills, explore their feelings, and learn meaningful coping strateg$65.00$96.50Save $31.50
Are you wanting to start an in-person or virtual lunch bunch/small group but aren't sure where to begin? These placemats are an eye-catching, FUN, and meaningful way to help get to know your students better and build relationships with them! Students explore their feelings, interests, friendships, career dreams, and more while doing fun games and writing/drawing exercises! These also work beautifully for the first session of individual counseling to help break the ice and get to know a student!
The DIGITAL version of the resource...
- Has interactive drag-and-drop features, text boxes for reflective writing, and uses the scribble tool for a word search and maze!
- Was created for Google Slides™ and can be uploaded to your virtual classroom or accessed by anyone with a Google™ account
- Can be used on a smart phone, tablet, or computer
- Was designed for counselors to use with virtual lunch bunch or small groups for distance learning and says, "welcome to lunch bunch" or "welcome to counseling" at the top
The PRINTABLE version of this resource...
- Has a front and back full of fun games (mazes, word searches, relaxing mandala coloring, and more!) and reflective writing, and get to know you activities!
- Has 3 titles: "welcome to lunch bunch," "welcome to lunch with the teacher," and "counseling placemat"
- Available in full color and black/white!
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or if you'd like me to create a custom placemat for you!
★ Like what you see? Check out my website and follow me on social media! ★