Use with mixed language/artic groups. Lunch with Ch is designed to work on pronouncing “ch” and different language goals. This makes it ideal for making centres and working on different language goals.
- Sound loaded book, Lunch with Charlie and Cherry.
- Dinner Menu for imaginative play.
- “CH” food cards. These do not have names with the food because they are also supposed to be used with phonological awareness activities.
- Feed Charlie and Cherry. Use to make sound loaded sentences or to work on he, she, they pronouns.
- Syllable sort mat. Sort with food by the number of syllables.
- CH location sort mat. Sort food by where the “ch” is located in the word.
- Category sort mat. Sort food by fruit, vegetables, meat, sweet foods, spicy foods, or salty foods.
- Smash mats. One for initial sounds, one for medial sounds, one for final sounds, and one of mixed sounds.
- Describing mats for cherries, chocolate, ketchup, artichokes, peaches and sandwiches.
- Compare and contrast cards. Use to talk about similarities and differences.
- Making nachos activity handout.
- Black and white place setting.
- Black and white food cards
- Chomping up “CH” colouring sheets.
If you would like a small sample of materials included. Click here for a freebie. Thanks for viewing Lunch with CH. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Collette from The Speech Meadow