The most popular time in my library is during lunches! I wanted to give these students options of things they could do, so I converted an old atlas stand into a lunchtime activity cart, that contains puzzles, coloring sheets, card games, Jenga games, and other quiet activities. I created these posters to label the cart and to draw attention to the cart in the library! These posters are colorful and visually stimulating for even young students!
All posters come ready to print. These signs are as easy as print, laminate (so they last!) and hang!
Within this resource you will receive:
- PNG copies of the following posters:
● Lunchtime Activities Poster
● Library Lunchtime Activities Poster
● Cleanup Directions
● Clean Up Directions- Design 2 (different wording.)
On what size paper is this resource best printed?
● This resource is designed to be printed 18”x24” on a poster printer. These posters can be printed to smaller formats, just use a ratio of the poster size above. To fit other paper sizes, ensure you hit 'fit to page' before printing.
Can I share this resource with my teaching partner?
● No. This product is for personal use only.
● Copyright ©The Navy Librarian 2020.
All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I really appreciate any and all feedback!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,