This resource includes 4 ACTIVITIES, 2 QUIZZES, a REVIEW SHEET and a TEST to complete your study of the Lymphatic & Immune Systems and save you tons of time!
PLEASE NOTE: This resource is also included in this discounted BUNDLE:
Anatomy and Physiology Supplements for Instruction and Assessment
These resources are designed for a high school or introductory college level Anatomy & Physiology course. All resources in this chapter are EDITABLE so you can customize them to suit the needs of your students.
• 2 Quizzes: one on the lymphatic system and one on the immune system
• Lymphatic System Diagrams to Label
• Phagocytosis Worksheet
• Detailed graphic organizers on humoral and cell-mediated immunity for students to annotate
• Instructions for implementing Mini-Presentations – this is one of my favorite instructional strategies!
• Review Sheet
• Test with Answer Key, in two versions
Please see the PREVIEW
for more details so you can make sure this is the right resource for your students.
Combine this resource with . . .
Lymphatic and Immune Systems PowerPoint and Notes
Lymphatic and Immune Systems Task Cards
. . . and you’ll have just about everything you need to teach these concepts in your Anatomy & Physiology or Advanced Biology classes.
You might also like:
Anatomical Diagrams Bundle
Anatomy & Physiology PowerPoint Bundle
Anatomy & Physiology Task Card Bundle