(M) Marvelous Me!
Children are special people, and they enjoy learning about each other. This glyph shares information about each child and ends up making a delightful face. Some work with the children’s name is needed before completing this glyph. The knowledge of what letter begins their name, and how many letters are in their name is necessary. The freckles are can be made using a hole punch or they may cut individual circles free hand. Also kindergarten should only put on one freckle for each letter of their name, rather than two per letter. The hair is cut from strips of paper, once again it may be cut free hand, or done with a paper cutter. Be sure to refer to our free Glyph guide, let us guide you to success!
Good books to read to activate this activity are:
- If you are you happy and you know it By: Jan Ornerod
- When I Was Little By: Jamie Lee Curtis
- I am GONNA LIKE ME By: Jamie Lee Curtis
- I am a Rainbow By: Dolly Parton
- Katie’s Hand-Me-Down-Day By: Laura Work
- The Party By: Barbara Reid
- Wemberly Worried By: Keven Henkes
- Chrysanthemum By: Keven Henkes