This is a project based assessment where students make a family tree, write about and present their family members in French.
It is a 3 part project:
1. Students create a visual of their family tree (you can give them time in class to work on it or ask them to do it at home)
2. Students describe in French selected members of their family
3. Students present their family tree to the rest of the class
The handout includes:
- Thorough directions for each part of the project
- Examples for the written part as well as a pre-writing chart for students to use
- 75 point rubric
This version is fully editable. Add/change as you wish!
I appreciate your feedback! Merci et bonne chance!