Also included in
- Students love to demonstrate their understanding of literature in untraditional, creative ways. These differentiated activities for Shakespeare's Macbeth include creative writing, drawing, performing, and collaborating. These are engaging ways to assess students' understanding of plot, characteriz$14.00$19.75Save $5.75
- Explore this engaging MACBETH UNIT, a bundle of creative activities, projects, reading and discussion guides, group presentations, essay writing prompts and outlines, and an objective test.PDFS AND DIGITAL-ENABLED FOR DISTANCE LEARNINGThis bundle provides EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR STUDENTS TO LEARN AN$30.00$42.75Save $12.75
Students love this fun and CREATIVE way to demonstrate (illustrate) their understanding of characterization, theme, and imagery in Shakespeare's Macbeth.
PDF AND DIGITAL-ENABLED FOR DISTANCE LEARNING
- Students receive a template on which they write a theme from the play and doodle or draw illustrations or symbols that depict the theme.
- I provide spaces in which they provide a quote with a citation that they’ve chosen to represent the following characters:
- LADY MACBETH
- THE WITCHES
- LADY MACDUFF
- They include an illustrated depiction of the character in the block as well.
- Another space prompts kids to write a quote that describes blood imagery in the play. Then they must doodle their depiction of the blood imagery in the block.
- I provide clear directions for the activity with the template.
- I’ve included a scoring rubric.
- I’ve also included a completed sample.
A buyer commented, "This is an awesome activity. My student enjoy creating this assignment. They are able to be creative and use their artistic abilities but this assignment still requires them to read and analyze literature."
AVAILABLE AS A PDF AND I HAVE ADDED A DIGITAL LAYER USING THE TPT DIGITAL ACTIVITIES TOOL.
Thank you for your consideration of this resource.
⭐ MACBETH BOOKMARKS! FREE!
⭐ MACBETH Blood Imagery in Acts 1 and 2 Identification of Symbolism Activity
⭐ MACBETH COMPLETE UNIT- ENGAGING ACTIVITIES FOR EVERY STUDENT!
⭐ MACBETH Characterization Cell Phone Activity--Fun and Creative!
⭐ MACBETH FINAL OBJECTIVE TEST-100 Multiple Choice + Customizable
⭐ MACBETH Final Analysis Essay / Two Prompts / Prewriting Guided Outline
⭐ MACBETH Comprehension and Analysis Questions for Entire Play with Detailed Key
O SOME GREAT STUFF FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my store sales, free resources, and new product launches:
Please click below:
Have a pleasant day. Lori O