This resource contains everything you need to get going in your classroom teaching character description. It provides you with a technique to identify character traits and describe them when making a character sketch.
• To identify the characters in the story and their character traits.
• To describe the characters from the story.
• To provide suitable adjectives in the descriptions.
• To use figures of speech in the descriptions.
This Resource Includes:
1. Story: Two Geniuses
2. Detailed Lesson Plan
3. Adjectives to Describe a Person
5. Identifying Character Traits
6. Sample Character Sketch
8. Active Verbs
9. Adjectives & Adverbs
Teachers can use this to enhance the writing skills of the learners, especially the technique required to identify character traits for character description.