Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
97.74 MB | 12 slides and 2 options of graphic organizers pages
These seven resources each include a fun series of PowerPoint slides, a graphic organizer for students to follow along (in PDF and MS WORD), and a different graphic organizer to study a group of animals.
These resources could each be used as stand-alone lessons, or as part of a series on "ANIMALS IN YOUR BACKYARD". This bundle download has all seven, which include the following:
Each12-slide PowerPoint follows along with a graphic organizer to identify 10 categories of facts about the animal. Enjoy!
The ten categories of facts for each PowerPoint include:
1) Kingdom, Phylum, class, order, family, genus, species
2) whether it is a carnivore, omnivore or herbivore
3) What types of things they eat
4) Where they live (which regions of the world)
5) Where they live (what type of habitat)
6) What are their natural enemies (other than humans)
7) Are they surviving or thriving (endangered status)
8) List adjectives based on images/photos
9) List adjectives based on 3 videos (YouTube links provided)
10) The coolest thing about the animal is... (series of fun facts)