MANAGE ANGER & ANXIETY Calming Strategies & Coping Skills - Emotional Wellbeing
Also included in
- Do you need help with bad behavior? Are your students struggling with confidence, stress, anger, or anxiety? Perhaps there are friendship issues? Improve wellbeing by equipping kids with coping strategies to deal with big emotions and social skills to build positive relationships and you will turn yPrice $33.75Original Price $40.90Save $7.15
- Do you need coping strategies that help students to calm down? Teach skills that reduce overwhelming feelings from anxiety and worries to ease stress and improve wellbeing and behavior.66 pages of engaging SEL activities, worksheets, posters, and coloring sheets that teach coping skills for managingPrice $11.25Original Price $12.90Save $1.65
- Do you need calming strategies to help students manage stress, anxiety, and mental health to improve emotional wellbeing? Teach kids to calm down and self-regulate through mindfulness, breathing, and positive affirmations. Empower your students with coping strategies for self-control and increase coPrice $27.50Original Price $33.30Save $5.80
- Do you need to improve the classroom culture? Engaging SEL activities and friendship lessons are essential for building respectful relationships to stop bullying. These digital and printable activities and worksheets teach empathy, social skills, and calming strategies to regulate emotions.Your studPrice $24.75Original Price $29.80Save $5.05
- Tired & grumpy at the end of the year? Do you need quiet but fun activities and coping skills to help students stay calm? Mindfulness activities like a chocolate meditation help teach calming strategies while kindness activities such as our coloring pages and fortune teller are fun quiet activitPrice $41.50Original Price $52.65Save $11.15
Improve emotional wellbeing with SEL activities that teach coping skills and anger management strategies for good behavior. Students learn how to regulate and release negative emotions when they're feeling sad, worried, or angry.
Students feel proud that they're able to curb anxiety, calm down and control themselves with breathing, mindfulness activities, and positive affirmations. Other fun activities teach them to identify what they're feeling and to classify their worries so they can let go of the little things and cope with the things they can't change.
These important emotional regulation skills and calm-down strategies help to reduce stress and anxiety to improve happiness and friendships for a calm and peaceful classroom. Students will be less distracted by worries so they can concentrate and learn.
There are 8 activities suitable for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade along with 9 worksheets with writing activities and 6 posters where children learn to sort their worries and emotions to stop them from feeling overwhelmed. Improve thoughts and feelings with positive affirmation coloring pages where kids absorb the positive suggestions as they read them over and over as they color.
➡️ Happy Teacher Feedback
"This resource is an important one to have in my teacher toolbox. I'm grateful for the way it is set up. It is both teacher and kid-friendly. Thank you." - Karen B
Anger and anxiety are normal emotions that indicate we’ve been hurt or our needs haven’t been met or alert to dangerous situations by triggering our fight or flight response. When these emotions cause negative responses they can have a damaging impact on health and wellbeing. Children need to be equipped with strategies to help them avoid arguments, physical fights, or self-harm.
➡️ Happy Teacher Feedback
"This is a super-effective curriculum - thank you!" - Mary Ellen S.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- 8 lesson plans to teach coping strategies for managing anger, stress & anxiety
- Grumpy paper toss
- Worry bubbles
- Stress balloons
- Worry bags
- The huge bag of worries (picture book activity)
- Controlling anger techniques
- Hand of peace
- Peace corner
- Homemade bubble mixture recipe (incorporate a science lesson)
- 9 worksheets
- 6 coloring pages
- 7 posters
- Book recommendations
- Discuss how anger and anxiety are normal emotions but students need to know how to manage them.
- Help students identify the signs that tell them their anger is becoming a problem.
- Children will feel more comfortable talking about feelings and negative reactions.
- Students learn about the visible and internal signs that someone is angry.
- Children learn different ways to release negative emotions.
- Your class learns techniques for calming themselves.
- Your grade will be engaged in a fun activity that teaches deep breathing.
- Read the suggested book about worrying and use the worksheets for students to identify and release their own worries.
- Children will write about or draw their worries to see them in a different light.
- There are suggestions and resources for you to create a peace corner where children can escape for a few minutes to reflect and calm themselves.
- These resources are fabulous for everyday situations or in group counseling activities.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle – 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
★ Did you know you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products. Please leave a positive review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at email@example.com.
★ Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added and connect with me on ★ Facebook ★ Pinterest ★ Instagram
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.