Do you want to put an end to the students saying "I'm done. What do I do next? Would you like a systematic method for planning and tracking student assignments? This resource solves both those problems!
This updated resource will make it easy for you to stay on top of student assignments and teach them valuable time management skills.
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS RESOURCE:
Staying on top of student assignments is a challenge. This resource enables both the teacher and the students to know what is expected.
✓ It includes a variety of options for use with a white board or pocket charts.
✓ It can be printed in color or ink-saving black and white.
✓ The materials are editable.
✓ It looks great displayed in a classroom.
Included in this 46 page resource you will find…
• 2-column Must Do / May Do Planning Sheet (EDITABLE)
• Weekly Assignment Planner (EDITABLE)
• Weekly Assignment Planner with Subjects (EDITABLE)
• Assignment Tracking Sheet for Students
• Assignment Tracking Sheet for the Teacher (EDITABLE)
• 12 Choice Cards (EDITABLE)
• 12 Blank Choice Cards
• 8 Colors - Must Do May Do Header Title Cards with Clipart in Polka Dots
• 8 Colors - Must Do May Do Header Title Cards without Clipart in Polka Dots
• 8 Colors - Must Do May Do Header Title Cards with Clipart in Quatrefoil
• 8 Colors - Must Do May Do Header Title Cards without Clipart in Quatrefoil
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ Jessica K. said..."I am NOT a naturally organized person. I have to work really hard to master the paper monster in my classroom. This pack is an ABSOLUTE LIFESAVER. This helped me organize my planning, and keep track of student progress. Thank you so much!!"
☺ Amanda E. said...“Teaching multiple classes has been challenging to keep track of them. This is going to help a lot!”
☺ Lori E. said..."Love, love the CFC stuff- It's exactly what I've been looking for for my overcrowded classroom.”
☺ Kim said...“Love these organizers! The pictures of your classroom were very helpful, too. Figuring out a way to handle unfinished work is always a challenge. Great ideas! Thank you!”
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY <--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM SUB PLANNING MADE EASY
• CLASSROOM PROCEDURES and ROUTINES MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO FIELD TRIPS MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM DECOR MADE EASY
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!