Geography Map Skills
Map or Globe Search & Find Task Cards
Just add a globe or a map and you have a challenging Map Skills center that will keep your students engaged and learning. You can also use these task cards to play a whole class game that is a perfect way to end the unit.
• 3 Tips & Tricks informational pages for the teacher
• 240 Search & Find Task Cards that include the following topics: parts of a map, continents, large bodies of water of the world, US states, US state capitals, land forms, large deserts and mountain ranges of the world
• 2 blank sheets of Task Cards to customize your activities to perfectly match your curriculum
• 16 Task Card cover pages- perfect for helping to group Task Cards by topic or area
• 2 Task Card back cover pages- blank with just the background design
• 1 direction Task Card
• 12 challenge Task Cards to promote critical thinking
• 1 challenge recording sheet
Take a look at the detailed preview above!
Be sure to click on the green star at the top of the page and be the first to know when new products are released, sales are taking places, and more FREEBIES are available!
Don't forget to leave feedback! You’ll get TpT credits!
Will you be celebrating the 100th Day of School? Take a look at this 100th Day of School Activity Assortment CLICK HERE
Do your students struggle with TWO-STEP WORD PROBLEMS?
Take a look at this CLICK HERE
Do you also teach about Rights, Rules, and Responsibilities?
If so, take a look at this great resource:
Do you teach a unit on Urban, Suburban, and Rural Communities?
If so, take a look at this best selling resource:
© 2015 Jo-Ellen Foody. All Rights Reserved.