- These Mars Patel Themed STEM challenges are inspired by "The Unexplainable Disappearance of Mars Patel" Season 1 Podcast! These challenges were created to be easy to implement! Included in each resource you will find detailed pages to help you plan and prep for each STEM challenge.Challenges Current$7.00$10.00Save $3.00
This Catapult Mars Patel Themed STEM challenge was inspired by "The Unexplainable Disappearance of Mars Patel" Season 1 Podcast! This challenge was created to be easy to implement! Included in each resource you will find detailed pages to help you plan and prep for this STEM challenge.
Catapult Challenge question: Can you create a catapult that can stop Mr. billionaire genius Oliver Pruitt’s hologram?
THIS STEM CHALLENGE INCLUDES:
• Mars Money
• 3-6 STEM Rubric
• Projectable/Printable display
• Teacher Directions & Set-Up
• Challenge Detailed Instructions for Construction
• Challenge Sign Printable Display
• Challenge Question Printable Display,
• Challenge Rules Printable Display
• Recording Sheet and Discussion/Reflection Questions
• Catapult Target
• Oliver Pruitt Hologram Target
Facebook: To the Fourth and Beyond
What is Mars Money?
This resource includes Mars Money! As students earn Mars Money, they can use it to purchase supplies for each STEM challenge. This is an amazing incentive for students to go above and beyond! I have included a color and black line master for you to engage your students with throughout the school year! (You can print the black line masters on red paper!)