Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Enjoy this bundle with fun MARTIN LUTHER KING drawing activities in celebration of MARTIN LUTHER KING'S DAY. Included in this bundle are two products: DIRECTED DRAWING & GRID DRAWING.
Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw MARTIN LUTHER KING.
Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demonstrate how to draw the picture on a large piece of paper while students follow along. Or teachers can use these for centers and/or early finisher work as an independent activity with step-by-step directions.
The packets contains the following:
- 8 step learn-to draw (can also be used for a Sequencing activity if you laminate the sheet and cut the blocks out)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions (use separate paper for drawing)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions but no pictures (can be drawn in empty spaces underneath directions)
- Example of the final product with color
- Example of the final product without color (can also be used as a coloring sheet)
- Draw & write papers
- Drawing paper with border
- Extra lined writing paper
- Writing paper to display with drawing
This complete packet will teach students how to draw the object by following 8 easy steps, learn about order and sequencing, draw by themselves and/or as a guided activity with the teacher and whole class, and write about the object.
Teachers can print and laminate the sequencing cards and students can reuse them, or students can cut out the cards and use them as playing cards to find the correct order.
Easily print this NO PREP activity to keep kids busy!!! This is ideal for early finishers or brain breaks. Students will love to draw this picture!
This packet includes 3 different grids (basic grid (same size or scale and draw on a bigger grid, numbered grid, and X & Y axis grid). These grids are available in letter sized as well as on a half page.
Once students are done with their drawing, they can color it as they want. This is ideal for students to follow directions, learn to scale, and also for students who would not be able to draw these pictures by themselves.
To reuse, I recommend you laminate the letter sized grid papers with the picture.
If you like my products and would like to request something specific, please email me at and I'll be happy to create something for you.