This comprehensive unit is aligned with the Ontario Curriculum Expectations and Common Core Standards for Grades 3 and 4. This unit includes six detailed lessons, worksheets, review and a final assessment. The lessons include hands-on centre based activities that engage the students in exploring both mass and capacity using the standard unit’s millilitres, litres, grams and kilograms. The entire unit has been written in both Canadian English (litre, millilitre, colour, centre, L) and American English (liter, milliliter, color, center, l)
Included in this unit:
• detailed list of all materials needed for centres
• teacher instructions for preparation of centres
• detailed lessons for nine days of activities
• curriculum standard for display (common core)
• “I can” statements for mass and capacity specific expectations (success criteria)
• example of expectation presentation
• “Mass” and “Capacity” posters
• student cover page
• student “I can” statements
• centre activities (hands-on activities to explore mass and capacity)
• 20 worksheets in colour
• final assessment for Mass and Capacity
• two separate units written in Canadian English (litre, millilitre,
colour, centre, L) and American English (liter, milliliter, color,
Follow Me by clicking the star above to be notified when I post new resources.
Like my FACEBOOK page.
Follow my PINTEREST page.
Read and follow my BLOGS
Please remember that this packet is for use by the purchaser only. Multi-use licenses are available on Tpt.
I would love to hear your feedback. Did you know that Tpt provides free credits for providing feedback?