Set of 60 total task cards / matching cards. These cards have been designed to be used to review a unit on writing equations of parallel and perpendicular lines.
Students are given a point and an equation the line must be parallel or perpendicular to. They will match this card to the equation in point-slope form. Then students will practice converting an equation in point-slope form to slope-intercept form.
This file includes:
* 20 cards with a point and an equation with instructions to find either an equation parallel or perpendicular to the one given
* 20 cards with the equation in point-slope form
* 20 cards with the equation in slope-intercept form
GREAT MATH CENTERS ACTIVITY or COOPERATIVE GROUP ACTIVITY!
Can be used together with my foldable and mazes:
* FOLDABLE - Writing Equations of Parallel & Perpendicular Lines
* INB ACTIVITY MAZES - Writing Equations of Parallel & Perpendicular Lines
* FOLDABLE - Determining Parallel, Perpendicular, or Neither
* MAZE - Determining Parallel, Perpendicular, or Neither