PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
MATCHING TWO IDENTICAL OBJECTS “Teaching Task Cards” (Clothing) for students with Autism and special learning needs (Special Education).
“Teaching Task Cards” are activities that can be implemented in a Special Education setting, Resource classroom, or during Speech and Language Therapy sessions. Each “Teaching Task Card” set enables students to access life skills and academic learning standards. ALL “TEACHING TASK CARD” sets use real life images so children with special learning needs can associate these objects in their daily lives.
· 40 Matching Two Identical CLOTHING Objects “Teaching Task Cards”
· One page with “hangers” to be printed as many times as you need. Print on white card stock and laminate. Then, cut in half. Each card will hold the same objects as shown on the corresponding “Teaching Task Card”. For a complete set, you will need to print 20 pages.
· Data Sheet to record student’s progress.
· IEP Goals related to the task for matching and comparing/contrasting objects
WHAT IEP GOALS ALIGN WITH THIS “TEACHING TASK CARD” SET?
1. Given TWO pictures of objects within the same category, STUDENT will match the two identical objects, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given ONE picture of an object with one possible response choice (errorless learning), STUDENT will match the identical object with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
3. Given TWO pictures within the same category, STUDENT will compare/contrast the objects prior to matching two identical pictures, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
· YES! New sets will be added to support academic and communication learning needs. If there is a specific area that your student is struggling in, please contact me and I’ll see how I can help by creating an additional set that will address their learning needs. You can email me at: DSinger@AutismEducators.com
© Copyright 2018 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. . This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.